|Dear all,eco-union is pleased to invite you to the online side-event that we are organising during the COP27, as part of the EU Mediterranean Pavillion. |
Our event, Coal and Carbon Intensive Regions in Transition(s) in Europe and Beyond, will take place on Monday 14 November at 18h CET, online, on the EU side events platform. You can register here.
The session will be recorded and will soon be available on the platform.
With this event, we want to share and discuss the learnings from different EU-funded research projects on how to accelerate the just energy transitions in Coal and Carbon Intensive Regions (CCIRs) in Europe and beyond.
The moderator will be Prof. Diana Mangalagiu, and our confirmed speakers are:
· Balbina Gluza-Czyczerska, DG Regio
· J. David Tàbara, principal investigator of the Tipping + project
· Takeshi Takama, CEO of su-re.co
· Rita Mergner, Tracer coordinator
· Lukas Hermwille, Cintran coordinator
· Ricardo Garcia Mira, Entrances coordinator
We look forward to a constructive and fruitful event and hope you will attend! Best,The eco-union team